Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Adjective Paragraph Opening Post

I’m a very loving person. I would describe myself as loving because I truly value everyone and everything in my life. I feel empathy towards mostly everyone, even strangers. I believe true friends are rare and irreplaceable and I , having been lucky enough to meet some such amazing people, love my best friends to death. My incredible parents mean the world to me and I never miss an opportunity to tell them how much I love them. I also deeply care for my extended family, my dog, and acquaintances who have made a difference in my life. I always try my best to show my friends and family how much they mean to me, even though I am a bit of an introvert.

7 comments:

abbydauth said...

I like how you use your words. Instead of putting caring you put loving, witch sounds so much more poetic and more fun to read. You use simple yet meaningful words. I think you have one of the best blogs.

Tanner said...

You have pretty good books in your list.

Rico said...

aghhh

hi hi hi

i think that was sweet =) =)

bloggerboy said...

like the poka dots
yup

Anonymous said...

Aw sweet. You're really lucky to be so close to your family.

-Olivia

Kiley said...

I really like your paragaph it is really well written and it was interesting to read. I also really like how your blog looks.

Gabriela O. said...

I love the colors in your layout.