Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Being Followed

Twilight is proving to be a page turner. Edward Cullen had finally admitted his true identity of being a vampire and Bella had admitted that shes in love with him no matter what. What comes next? Im sure this part of the romance is only the exposition. Edward has mentioned some danger in others of his kind, and I predict that there is some sort of rival family of vampires that disapproves of Edward dating a mortal. In the last chapter I read, Edward rescued Bella yet again from a band of shady men in the city. Edward told Bella that he feels extremely protective over her and follows her everywhere to make sure she dosen have an accident. I would feel creeped out by someone telling me that they secretly follow me, but Bella seems to find it attractive and flattering. I am very excited to continue reading and find out what happens next in this unlikely romance.

1 comment:

jennyp said...

I'm re-reading this book :D